Our team is made up of highly qualified and accredited (ICF) Coaches.
Executive coaching is used to help individuals address specific professional development issues or to assist when taking on a particularly challenging work role or project.
Executive coaching is driven by the needs of the client. It is about helping people to achieve their full potential, with a focus on what they want to achieve now and in the future. It is a partnership between the executive coach and the client.
The benefits to the individual include:
- Preparation for role/career changes
- Managing stress, change, conflict or crisis
- Enhancing personal impact and performance
In addition to addressing personal issues the organisation benefits from:
- Greater commitment from directors and senior managers
- Retention of key people who feel valued
- More creative outlook in business planning
- Improved management of other staff
We specialise in the following areas:
- Leadership development
- Management development
- 1:1 Executive coaching
- Psychometric testing
- 360 degree feedback