Philippa Kreyer - Peake has over 19 years' experience of working as a career consultant in specialising in the private sectors and these include the financial, advertising, and retail sectors. Philippa's background started in retail management moving into recruitment where she set up and sold her own recruitment company. She then worked for Coutts and Penna plc for over 15 years. Her key skills include;
- Career transition
- Work/life balance
- Image and personal presentation and body language
- Accredited Executive and Leadership coach
- Qualified by the British Psychological Society Level A & B in Psychometric Testing
Philippa is a qualified image consultant who regularly lectures on image in the workplace as well as consulting on image to board members and employees of FTSE 100 companies. She has experience of both group facilitation and 1:1 work at all levels. Philippa is an accredited leadership coach and a member of the ICF.
Neil MacKinnon graduated from Edinburgh University in 1985 with a law degree and subsequently qualified as a Solicitor in both Scotland and England. He worked in Asia for 5 years as a corporate
finance lawyer in the Hong Kong office of Stephenson Harwood. Neil spent the next 10 years in London with Merrill Lynch, HSBC and Credit Suisse selling global emerging market equities to
institutional clients in the UK and Scandinavia. In 2003 he joined the specialist pan-European investment funds team at ABN AMRO marketing a range of alternative investment products to a broad client
base including private wealth management groups, insurance companies, pension funds and family offices. Prior to joining Opportune, Neil was a Director of the global executive search firm Whitney
Group executing senior level assignments across Asset/Wealth Management and Global Markets and most recently was responsible for managing and developing the Financial Services search practice areas
at Redgrave Partners.
Carol is an Executive Coach with a successful track record gained over 15 years in both the private and public sectors. Carol specializes in helping senior managers to lead organizational change through developing effective behaviours and relationships. She is highly experienced in 1:1 and team coaching and the facilitation of senior management groups at critical decision points within strategic planning processes.
An Equality and Diversity practitioner: Carol has worked extensively in the NHS, civil service, local government, education and the finance sector using Gender as a lens to raise awareness and understanding of diversity challenges.
Pam Loch is a dual qualified lawyer with extensive experience in contentious and non-contentious employment matters having acted for employers and employees and advising on all aspects of employment law. She has advised fully listed plc’s, AIM listed plc’s, private companies and individuals.
The matters she has advised on include:
- All forms of documents governing relationships in the workplace including service agreements, contracts, handbooks, policies and procedures
- The termination of senior executives and other workers and enforcing restrictive covenants and confidentiality obligations
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Dealing with disputes with workers and industrial disputes involving trade unions
- Information and consultation in the workplace
- TUPE and cross border issues
- Pension disputes
- The employment and pensions implications of restructuring businesses
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Cultural mapping and behavioural change programmes
- Design and implementation of internal coaching intiative
- Facilitating transformation processes
- Organisational communication initiatives
- He has coached and developed leadership and management populations in:
- Positive leadership through mergers and acquisitions
- Defining vision and articulating strategy
- Operational and strategic performance management
- People engagement, alignment and motivation
- Individual development planning
Ian offers over 15 years experience of working as a life coach and an outplacement consultant with Sanders & Sidney plc and Methven.Ian holds the Diploma in Psych Couns from Roehampton institute and the MSc in Individual, Group and Organisational Change from Surrey University. Trained in psychomteric administration and feedback to Level A and Intermediate Level B, he is a member of The British Psychological Society Special Group in Coaching Psychology.
Neil began his career in Learning and Development (L&D) in 1999 and for ten years worked in-house with three international law firms, most recently leading the L&D team. During this time, Neil designed challenging career development frameworks and delivered the training and coaching programmes to support them.
During his time at Linklaters, Barlow Lyde & Gilbert and CMS Cameron McKenna, Neil has:
- Qualified as a coach (merit) with the Academy of Executive Coaching, accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and the Association for Coaching (AC) and has become a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF),
- Defined and implemented a Partner progression track including Partner competencies, the Partner Assessment Process, candidate support, and post assessment development planning
- Devised a career path for Associates from 4-7 years' experience who had Partner aspirations and were a realistic prospect
- Become an experienced facilitator and trainer in business skills
Robin Douglas had an early career as a Commissioned Officer in the British Army followed by several years working for a Lloyd’s broker in the City of London as a Financial Adviser to the firm’s private and corporate clients. Robin began his career in executive search in 1987 working for a small financial services headhunting boutique in London and he set up an office for the firm in Edinburgh in 1990.
In 1993 Robin joined the Financial Services Practice of Norman Broadbent based in Edinburgh handling assignments in Scotland and London for financial services clients. In 1998 Robin returned to the City of London to specialise in recruitment in the asset management sector and run the Wealth and Asset Management Practice for the firm.
Since 2001 Robin has transacted assignments across a wide spectrum of front, middle and back office roles in institutional, retail and private client asset
management, private banking, global custody, third party fund administration and securities services.